Today on Agile Finance Radio, we’re talking to Lisa Sterling on career, family, and money. Lisa is an award-winning leader and shares her insight into managing and navigating all that life has to offer.
- Learn about her personal story growing up and the considerable loss she experienced at 17.
- Hear her talk about the pivotal point in her career that set the stage for growth.
- Learn how she overcame a lack of confidence to advance her view of herself and move forward in her career.
- Listen to the experience of taking a company public and how they approached that as a company
- Learn how her view of money has changed and what that means to her family.
Learn more about the Virtual Women’s Network
See the personal side of Lisa on her website Mamallamasworld.com.