In today’s episode we look at ways you can give that will benefit you and the charity of your choice. There are certain strategies that you can use to stretch your giving dollar and potentially offer you a tax benefit through a charitable deduction or reducing your taxable income.
- The Donor Advised Fund and how it can benefit you
- How you can make an IRA charitable rollover
- Setting designated beneficiaries to meet your charitable goals
- How to donate highly appreciated stock
- Making a gift of life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities for income
- How charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts could fit into your estate giving
More details on the donor advised fund from Michael Kitces
Look at a summary of the giving options at the Fidelity Charitable site.
Get the financial planning blueprint